There are 8 free training tips of how to use office suite for Practical Skills
How to add fonts in WPS Office word
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to insert fonts in WPS Office word. What is WPS Office?WPS Office is the best alternative to Microsoft 365. WPS Office Suite supports both PC and Mobile, installs the latest versions (126.96.36.19943) online and is compatible with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Adobe PDF. Before adding fonts, please check your version first.Head to the WPS Office interface > click Settings above > About WPS Office, and then you can check wh....
How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
1. Open the document, click Insert → Equation → Equation Editor.2. In the Equation Editor, the menu bar is on the top, and some commonly used formula commands are below the menu bar.3. When we place the mouse cursor on the formula commands, we can see the corresponding symbol elements, etc. So, we can write the formula according to our needs.4. After writing, we can click File → Update in the upper left corner. At the moment ,the formula has been inserted into the document.5. If we nee....
How to show ruler in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the document with WPS Office.2. There is a small button on the right side of the document, click the Show Ruler button, and then the ruler will be displayed. · Option 21. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click the View tab.3. Check Ruler. After checking, the ruler will be displayed. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to merge multiple documents in WPS Writer
1. First open a document and click the Insert tab → then click the inverted triangle drop-down button of Object → select Insert Text from File.2. Select the documents we want to merge in this Insert File pop-up window.3. Click the OK button.To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to insert a check mark in word
· Option 1:1. Open the Word document, and place the cursor where you want to insert a check mark.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-dwon button → More Symbols. Then the Symbol dialog will pop up.3. We do not make changes to the Font. In the Subset box, select Mathematical Operators. Scroll up or down to find the check mark we want.4. Click the check mark, and click the Insert button to insert it where we want it to be. 5. Click the Close button to view the check mark. · Option 2....
How to erase the borders of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the button in the upper left corner of the table to select all.3. Click the Table Tools tab → the Eraser button. Then the mouse turns into an eraser icon.4. Place the mouse on the table border that needs to be erased and click the left mouse button, then we can erase the border. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft ....
How can we remove watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click Insert → Watermark → Remove Watermark, and there you have it. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we add a PDF file to the document
1. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click where you want to insert the PDF file, then choose Insert → File Object.3. Choose the PDF file you want to insert. 4. Double-click the inserted PDF image to open the PDF file. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.