How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up. Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window. AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenO....
How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup. 4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..6. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to add superscript
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the number that needs to be set as superscript, such as the number 2 in this document.3. Click the Home tab, and click the Superscript button.Or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+= to display the number as superscript. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the number that needs to be set as superscript, such as the number 2 in this document. Click the right mouse button and click the Font in the shortcut m....
How to set the shading colors of the text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text that needs to be set the background color.2. Click the Home tab → click the Shading drop-down button → select a different shading color. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to display the side directory tree in WPS Writer
1. Click the Section tab in the upper menu bar.2. Click Section Navigation Pane → Content. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you. · Option 1:Get to the page that you want to start the page numbering from.Double-click the footer area → Click Insert page number → Apply to: From current page · Option 2:Row to the specific page to add the first page number.Click Insert → Page number. Then you would see the pop-up Insert page number window.Choose From current page. After these few steps, t....
How to encrypt WPS Writer
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. 1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Menu tab, then click Document Encryption followed by Encryption.3. After setting the password in the pop-up window as needed, click OK. You can set a password hint in case you forget the password and lose files.
How to check the spelling in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Then click the Review tab → and then select the Spell Check button. Now we can see a Check Spelling interface on the right. 3. We can select the proper spelling the the Suggestions window, then click Change to change the spelling. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.