How to insert a smart art graphic (WPSArt graphic)
1. Click Insert → WPSArt. 2. Then, choose a graphic in terms of actual needs. 3. Resize the graphic and input the data. This video of the WPSArt could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
1. Click the picture for operation.2. Click Picture Tool from the toolbar → Crop dropdown button3. Choose a shape from the “Crop by Shape” menu4. Adjust the range to crop on the picture You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Set transparent color for pictures in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation. 2. Left-click the target picture. Then we can see the Picture Tools tab in the upper menu. 3. Click Set Transparent Color, and use the pen tool to click on the picture to select the transparent color to be set.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to change the background color of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the file.2. Click the Design tab and the Background drop-down button, then the Object Formatting window will pop up.3. Choose the Solid fill option, then we can select the color we want from the FILL drop-down box. 4. Choose the Gradient fill option, we can choose the color we like in the Gradient Fill area of the FILL drop-down box. We can also set the Gradient Style, Angle, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness as needed. 5. Choose the Picture or text....
How to compress the picture in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides with WPS Office and select the picture.2. Click Picture Tools → Compress Pictures.3. At this point, in the pop-up window of Compress Pictures, we can make relevant settings for Apply to, Change resolution and Options. In the Apply to box, we can choose Selected pictures or All pictures in document. In the Change resolution box, we can choose the resolution for Web/Screen or b, or we can choose No change without changing the resolution. In the Options box, we can choo....
How to draw in powerpoint
When creating a presentation with WPS Office, can we draw on a slide to create a customized pattern? Follow these steps to realize it. 1. Create a new presentation in WPS Presentation. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon “Scribble”4. Then we can draw on the slide. * Tips: We can click the icons beside the inserted pattern to access the quick settings, including shape style, shape fill, and shape outline. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waitin....
How to Insert multiple pictures into Slides
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint. Pictures excel in attracting people’s attention and supplementing your content in a less tasteless way. For those who have dozens, or more radically, even hundreds of pictures to insert into slides, today’s tutorial may help.1. Use WPS Presentation to open your slides.2. Place your cursor in the first slide that need to insert picture.3. Click the Design tab > Presentation To....
How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Click the Design tab → and then select the Background button. Now a Object Formatting interface will pop up on the right.3. Here, we can adjust the settings of background according to our needs. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos.4. After settings, click Apply to all. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.