How to edit the locked text content in WPS Writer
1. Open the needed document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Review tab → and then click the Restrict Editing button.3. In the editing interface on the right, select Stop Protection.4. Enter the password in the popup dialog box, then click OK. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to add border in WPS Writer
Take this document as an example.1. Click the Page Layout tab → and click the Page Borders button. Then the Borders and Shading dialog box will pop up. 2. Select Page Border in the Borders and Shading interface. We can use the preset style provided by WPS Office in settings. Here, we can also set the Style, Color, Width and Art according to our needs. We can also preview the borders settings in Preview. 3. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and O....
How to exit the full screen mode in WPS Writer
1. Find the small floating window in the upper right corner of the full screen interface.2. Click the Quit button to exit the full screen mode. 3. We can also press Esc key to exit the full screen mode. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to rotate text in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Page Layout tab → the Text Direction button.3. We can select the text direction as needed, such as Horizontal Text Box, Vertical from Right to Left, Vertical from Left to Right, Rotate All Text 90°, Rotate All Text 270°, or Rotate Asian Characters 270°. 4. We can also click the Text Direction Options to preview the text rotation effects. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and copy the text that needs to be ....
How to turn off automatic numbering in WPS Writer
When editing documents, we sometimes don't want WPS Office to automatically number list for us every time we press the Enter key. So how can we turn off automatic numbering?1. First open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Menu button in upper lefter corner.3. Then select Options in the drop-down menu. Now a Options dialog box will pop up.4. Click Edit → and then check Auto numbered lists.5. Finally click OK.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to change the data source used in mail merge
1. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Click the References tab → click the Mail Merge button.3. In the Mailings tab area, we can click the Mail Merge Recipients to see the data we have already inserted. 4. Click the Open Data Source drop-down button → select Close Data Source first.5. Then click Open Data Source and choose a needed data source according to our needs. 6. Now we have successfully changed the data source! To be office word advanced, you could learn how to ....