Change the style of table borders in a slide
· Option 1:1. Left-click the table and get into the Table Style tab. There are several preset table styles on the upper-left side. Left-click to choose a table style. * Tips: The instant preview would present on the selected table when we move the cursor within the selection bar. For more styles, click the dropdown button besides. · Option 2: If we only need to change the style of the table border, follow the next few steps.1. Left-click the table and go to the Table Style tab.2. In th....
How to draw in powerpoint
When creating a presentation with WPS Office, can we draw on a slide to create a customized pattern? Follow these steps to realize it. 1. Create a new presentation in WPS Presentation. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon “Scribble”4. Then we can draw on the slide. * Tips: We can click the icons beside the inserted pattern to access the quick settings, including shape style, shape fill, and shape outline. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waitin....
How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Select the slide that we want to copy.3. Right-click to select Copy in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+C.4. Then click on the place we want to paste the slide.5. Right-click to select Paste in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+V. Now everything is done! This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
Adjust the size of slides
When using WPS Presentation to process PPT or PPTX files, sometimes we need to change the size of the slides (normally 9:16 or 4:3). Follow these few steps to set the page size in PowerPoint. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button → choose a size in the Slides Size dropdown listWPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
Insert an audio or background music in slides
1. Click the Insert tab → the Audio dropdown button 2. There are four options (Insert Audio, Background Music, Link to Audio, and Link Background music) in the down-down menu. Choose one of them in terms of actual needs. · Common Q & A1. What's the difference between inserting an audio and background music?Audio only plays with the corresponding slide, while background music can play throughout the whole presentation.2. What would happen if I choose Link to Audio or Link Background....
How to adjust text orientation in a slide
WPS Presentation provides five types of text orientation. They are relatively Horizontal, Vertical, Rotate all text 90°, Rotate all text 270°, and Stacked. To change the text orientation, you just need to select the text box, get into the Text Tools tab, and click the Text Direction button. Here is the preview of each type of text direction. · Vertical · Horizontal · Rotate all text 90° · Rotate all text 270° · Stacked You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which coul....
How to insert the file in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button. Then we can select the file we want to insert.3. Double-click the icon of the selected file, and click Open, then we can open this file. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to insert footer in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the Header and Footer button.3. In the popup dialog box, click the Slide tab or the Notes and Handouts tab. Check Footer, and enter the corresponding contents in the input box.4. Finally, click Apply to All or Apply. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.