How to create a hanging indent in WPS Writer
1. Open a document in WPS Writer.2. Select the content that needs to be changed.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the drop-down menu. Then a Paragraph dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Hanging in the Indentation area. We can also adjust the number of indent characters according to our needs.5. Now click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to align text left in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Select the needed text.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the popup drop-down menu.4. In the popup Paragraph dialog box, select Indents and Spacing → and then choose alignment as Left in General.5. Finally, click OK. · Option 21. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Select the needed text.3. Click the Home tab → and then click the Align text Left button. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+L. This skill co....
How can we insert next page section break in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office, and choose where you want to insert a next page section break.2. Click Insert → Breaks → Next Page Section Break. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Formatting marks box, uncheck Paragraph marks, and then click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to set the margins in WPS Writer
· Use default settings:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button.Here, we can directly select the type of margins we want.If we can't find any margins we want, we can also customize margins.· Custom margins:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button → and select Custom Margins in the drop-down menu.We can customize and adjust the page margins in the popup Page Setup box. For example, enter different data in the input box of the Margins area ....
How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the paragraph that needs to be indented.2. Click the right mouse button. In the popup shortcut menu, click the Paragraph option.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog box, click the Special drop-down button to select Hanging. In the By box, choose 2 characters.4. Finally, click the OK button. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to change the character spacing
1. Select the text that needs to be adjusted.2. Right-click and select Font, or the shortcut key Ctrl+D to open this function.3. Select Character Spacing in the pop-up Font Dialog Box.4. In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed.5. Specify how much character spacing that you want to change in the By box.6. Click OK.To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.