Update Features of WPS Office on 3/20/2023
User experience improvements
New WPS PDF released with amazing new features for better experience.
- Our new ribbon is classified into eight categories according to feature type, including [Home], [Edit], [Comment], [Convert], [Page], [Fill & Sign], [Protect], and [Tools].
- To better organize our features, we've moved some of them from the original [Insert] tab into [Edit], [Comment], and [Page] based on their respective types, such as Watermarks, Draw Shapes, Insert Pages, etc.
- Some features in the right task pane, like Edit PDF, Highlight & Markup, Fill, and Export PDF, have been moved into [Edit], [Comment], [Fill & Sign], and [Convert] tabs respectively.
2.New Floating Toolbar in Read Mode
- A new floating toolbar now appears automatically when you move your mouse into the lower half of the document, providing quick access to tools for Zoom In, Zoom Out, Page Layout, Page Resizing, Rotation, and more.
3.New PDF Creation Options
Now you can create a new PDF with just a few clicks:
- Click the [+] icon in the upper left corner of the WPS Office start screen and select [PDF].
- Alternatively, click [Menu]-[New PDF] in the upper left corner of the opened PDF document.