How to set hanging indentation in word?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your word document, and select the paragraph that you want to be indented.
2. Click the Home tab, click the Settings drop-down button and click Paragraph to get a pop-up dialog.
3. In the Indentation area, we select Hanging in the Special drop-down list, and enter the distance in the By box. You can preview the indent effect in the Preview area below. Then click OK.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer