How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.
2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Set Up Show button.
3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up a slideshow in details, including Show type, Show options, Multiple monitors, Range of slideshow, and the way to change slides.
4. After we have finished settings, click the OK button.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create custom bullets in WPS Writer
- 2. How can we add underline and strikethrough
- 3. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. Adjust shape fill in WPS Presentation
- 5. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 6. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF